Information and instructions (English)
NATIONAL INFORMATION AGENCY «NATURAL RESOURCES»
RUSSIAN ECOLOGICAL ACADEMY
USE AND PROTECTION OF NATURAL RESOURCES OF RUSSIA
SCIENTIFIC, INFORMATIVE AND ANALITICAL BULLETIN
Common Problems of Nature Management
Land Resources and Soils
Biological Resources of Land
Water Biological Resources
Geodesy and Cartography
AUTHORITIES AND NATURE
In the President's Administration
In the Federal Assembly
In the Government
NATURE AND HUMAN SOCIETY
Human Society and Nature
Calendar of Events
Editor in Chief, Editorial Board and Editorial Council
Editor in Chief
N.G. Rybalsky – Dr.Sc. (Biology), Professor of the Faculty of Soil Science (the Moscow State University), the Director of the National Information Agency «Natural Resources» (NIA-Priroda), the First Vice-President of the Public Russian Ecological Academy, the Russian Federation Government Prize Winner for Science and Technology
A.I. Bedritsky – Can.Sc. (Geograph.), the Advisor of the President of the Russian Federation on the issues of climate change, former Head of the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring of Russia, Roshydromet (1993-2009)
V.A. Grachev – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Engine.), the Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the President of the Russian Ecological Academy, the President of the Vernadsky Non-Governmental Environmental Fund
N.N. Dubenok – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Agricul.), the Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Head of the Department of Forestry and Land Reclamation of Landscapes of the Russian State Agrarian University – the Moscow Agricultural Academy them. K.A. Timiryazev
A.D. Dumnov – Dr.Sc. (Econom.), the Deputy Editor in Chief of the Bulletin, the Ch. Researcher of the National Information Agency «Natural Resources» (NIA-Priroda)
A.S. Isaev – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Biology), the Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, President – Co- Chairman of the International Forest Institute, the Russian Academy of Sciences
A.G. Ishkov – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Chemistry), the Head of the Department of Ecology of Open Joint Stock Company «Gazprom», the Vice-President of the Russian Ecological Academy
N.S. Kasimov – Prof.-D.Sc. (Geograph.), the Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, President of the Faculty of Geography of the Moscow State University, the First Vice-President of the Russian Geographical Society
V.N. Lopatin – Prof.- Dr.Sc. (Engine.), former First Deputy Minister of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation (2001-2004)
L.V. Oganesyan – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Geology), the professor of the Russian State Geological Prospecting University them. Ordzhonikidze, the Vice-President of the Russian Geological Society
V.P. Orlov – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Econom.), the President of the Russian Geological Society, former Chairman of the Committee on Natural Resources and the Environment of the Council of Federation (2005-2012)
A.I. Pisarenko – Prof.-Dr. Sc. (Agricul.), the Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the President of the Russian Society of Foresters
N.G. Rybalsky – Dr.Sc. (Biology), Editor in Chief of the Bulletin, the Director of the National Information Agency «Natural Resources» (NIA-Priroda), professor of the Faculty of Soil Science (the Moscow State University), the First Vice-President of the Russian Ecological Academy
V.V. Snakin – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Biology), the Deputy Editor in Chief of the Bulletin, the head of the sector of the Museum of Earth Sciences (the Moscow State University), the Head of the Laboratory of Landscape Ecology (the Institute of Basic Biological Problems, the Russian Academy of Sciences)
V.G. Safonov – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Biology), Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Ch. Scientific Director of the All-Russia Research Institute of Hunting and Wild Animal Farming them. prof. B.M. Zhitkov
R.Z. Khamitov – Dr.Sc. (Enginer.), the President of the Republic of Bashkortostan, former Head of the Federal Agency of Water Resources (Rosvodresursy, 2004-2009),
A.N. Chumakov – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Phylosof.), the Head of the Department of Philosophy of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, the First Vice-President of the Russian Philosophical Society
A.V. Shevchuk – Dr.Sc. (Economy), professor of the Russian Academy of National Economy and State Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, the Deputy Chairman of the Council for Study of Productive Forces (the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Russian Academy of Sciences), the Chairman of the Section «Environmental Economics» (the Free Economic Society of Russia)
S.A. Shoba – Dr.Sc. (Biology), Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Dean of the Faculty of Soil Science of the Moscow State University, the President of the Soil Science Society of them. V.V. Dokuchaev
S.V. Belov (mineral resources) – Dr.Sc. (Geology), professor of the Russian State Geological Prospecting University (RGGRU), Ch. Researcher of the Open Joint Stock Company «Zarubezhgeologiya»
Y.Y. Galkin (society and nature) – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Philosoph.), the Adviser of the Russian Academy of National Economy and State Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, the Adviser of the Federal Service for Supervision of Education and Science (Rosobrnadzor)
S.N. Glazachev (eco-culture) – Dr.Sc. (Pedagog.), professor of the Department of Ecology and Nature Use of the Moscow State Regional University, the Academician-secretary of the Branch of Ecology (the Russian Section of the International Academy of Sciences)
N.N. Lukyanchikov (general nature use) – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Economy), the Director of the Institute of Magistracy (the Institute of Socio-Economic Forecasting and Modeling), Board Member of the Free Economic Society
S.N. Nikanorov (water bioresources) – Dr.Sc. (Biology), the Ch. Researcher of All-Russian Research Institute of Fisheries and Marine (the Federal Agency for Fishery, Rosrybolovstvo)
N.G. Rybalsky (environmental protection, recreational resources and natural protected areas) – Dr.Sc. (Biology), professor of the Moscow State University, the Director of the National Information Agency «Natural Resources» (NIA-Nature), the First Vice President of the Russian Ecological Academy
I.A. Sosunova (social ecology) – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Sociolog.), the International Independent Ecological and Political Science University (Academy MNEPU), the Vice-President of the Russian Society of Sociologists
V.V. Strahov (forests) - Dr.Sc. (Agricult.), the Ch. Researcher of the Russian National Research Institute for Silviculture and Forestry Mechanization (VNNILM) of the Federal Forestry Agency of Russia (Rosleskhoz)
S.A. Stepanov (environmental education) – Dr.Sc. (Pedagog.), professor of the International Independent Ecological and Political Science University (Academy MNEPU)
V.S. Tikunov (geodezy and mapping) – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Geograph.), the Head of the Laboratory of the Geographical Faculty (the Moscow State University)
N.F. Tkachenko (fuel and energy complex) – Prof-Dr.Sc. (Enginer.), the Head of the Board of the Council for the Study of Productive Forces (the Ministry of Economic Development and the Russian Academy of Sciences)
A.A. Tishkov (land bioresources) – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Geograph.), the Head of Laboratory of Biogeography, the Deputy Director of the Institute of Geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Chairman of the Moscow city branch of the Russian Geographical Society
M.M. Cherepansky (water resources) – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Geology), the Head of the Department of the Russian State Geological Prospecting University (RGGRU)
G.M. Chernogayeva (climatic resources) – Prof.-D.Sc. (Geograph.), the Deputy Director of the Institute of Global Climate and Ecology (the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring of Russia and the Russian Academy of Sciences)
A.S. Yakovlev (land and soil) – Prof.-Dr.Sc. (Biology), the Head of the Department of Evaluation of Soil and Land Resources (the Soil Science Faculty, the Moscow State University)
NATIONAL INFORMATION AGENCY «NATURAL RESOURCES»
142784, Moscow, tow. settl. Moscowsky, business-park Rumayntsevo, 352-Г
Phone/fax: 8-495-240-51-27, phone 721-43-65
Registration certificate № 03206 of 19th November, 1997
Instructions for Completing Materials, Accepted for Publication in the Bullitin «Use and Protection of Natural Resources in Russia»
In the bulletin «Use and protection of natural resources in Russia» are published articles on natural resource and, state of the environmental and environmental protection topics of theoretical and practical interest. Materials sent to the editor must meet the following basic requirements:
1. The total amount of the article should be no more than 1.0 printed sheet (including text, tables, graphs and drawings). A printed sheet of text is 40 thous. characters (including spaces).
The material must be stylistically and grammatically edited; style of presentation is advisable to simplify. Optimal structure is the following article: a brief introduction of the wording and the characteristics of the issues discussed, substantial part, brief conclusions and recommendations arising from the above material, a list of references.
By the manuscript must necessarily be accompanied by abstract (up to 10 lines) and key words in Russian, as well as title, a brief abstract and key words in English (5-7 lines).
2. The manuscript is submitted on paper, printed on the computer a size (kegl) 12, one and a half interval, without corrections and insertions by hand. At the same time the materials are submitted on electronic media made with a text editor Microsoft Word, font Times New Roman. Roman numerals are typed in English letters. Are difficult letters and symbols, such as the Greek letters «alpha», «sigma», etc., should be explained (duplicate) in the margins of the paper version of the article.
When typing and printing text, you should observe the following margin sizes: top, bottom and right - 20 mm, left - 30 mm.
Graphs and figures should be presented in the article itself, and additionally as separate files.
3. Abbreviations of words, names, titles, etc. in the text usually not be present. Permitted only common abbreviations measures, physical, chemical and mathematical quantities and terms, etc.
In an article in the mandatory reference is made to the tables and figures included in the main text. Numbering sequentially, i.e., given in order of priority for tables and figures separately.
Subtitles in the article may be in bold or italic and centered. Also allowed a similar allocation of critical words (characters) in the text. For all text quotes used the same type.
The references used in the article are made in square brackets indicating the number of the source in the list of references at the end of the articles and pages in the corresponding primary source to which reference is made (for example, [4, p.5-8]). Names considered primary sources, which are listed at the end of the article should be prepared in accordance with GOST 7.1-2003 «Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description».
4. In the annex to the article shall contain information about the author: name, surname and patronymic, position, academic degree and academic rank, full and abbreviated name of the organization in which the author works in Russian and English languages, as well as phone, fax, email.
The paper version of the article signed by all authors. In the beginning of the article before heading should be put UDC (УДК - in Russian).
5. Tables in the article should not be cumbersome. Each table should have a title. Abbreviations in the tables are not allowed, except for units of measurement. Numerical values in the tables (and throughout the text) should be given in SI (СИ – in Russian) units.
Illustrative materials in color or black-white versions (drawings, graphs, diagrams, maps, flow charts/block-schemes, etc.) into the text as an object.
Photographs and drawings are made of at least 9x12 cm with a resolution of 300 dpi in the format tiff, jpg. If necessary, files can be archived (WinZIP, WinRAR), a self-extracting archive.
6. The editorial staff reserves the right to make editorial changes and reduction of manuscripts.
7. After reviewing the material received by members of the Editorial Board and the preliminary review to become a member of the Editorial Council, where appropriate, received the manuscript may be sent to the second opinion (review) reviewers for their expert evaluation. In case of refusal to publish the authors report the reason for the refusal in brief.
Materials for publication should be sent to the following address: 142784, Moscow, c.s. Moscow, Business park «Rumyantsevo», of. 352 G, NIA-Priroda tel./fax. 8 (495) 240-51-27, e-mail: email@example.com
Suggested review of manuscripts of scientific papers and other materials
1. This order is established for members of the editorial board of the Bulletin and the experts involved in reviewing the materials offered to be published in the interdepartmental scientific information and problem-analytical bulletin «The Use and Protection of Natural Resources in Russia» (hereinafter - the bulletin).
2. The peer review shall be subject to all scientific papers and other mate-rials for Editor's choice. The reviewer is chosen from among the editors recognized experts on the subject of peer-reviewed materials available within the last three years of the publication of peer-reviewed articles on the subject.
3. Review and assessment to be being transmitted materials, their originality and relevance, scientific and practical interest, used the argument, the validity of evidence (for a discussion of publications) and other aspects. Subject to verification of the presence of links to relevant sources when quoting and/or detailed presentation of third-party materials. In addition, the assessment is subject to a form of presentation, editorial handles the offered publications, including tabular information, graphics and maps, etc.
4. The reviewer in his opinion on the material submitted to it must be compressed to present a reasoned and persuasive attitude towards them, briefly mention the main advantages and disadvantages. As a result, there must be express an opinion on the expediency/inexpediency of publishing their revision, correction of errors and deficiencies noted, and others.
5. Note that the revision must be submitted on request copies of reviews of the authors manuscript.
6. The review shall be in writing, signed by the reviewer. The amount of possible reviews should not exceed 2 pages.
7. A review is conducted on a free and equal basis.
8. Reviews are stored in the version for 5 years.
9. When bulletins editorial office will be received a request from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation a copy of the review should be provided within one month.
Note. In the course of further work with the authors of the materials received editorial entitled not to disclose the authorship of the reviews of these materials.